Most families dream of owning a beautiful updated home with all the best comforts a person could ask for. These homes are not necessarily mansions or to build a new home in Melbourne but they offer families the ultimate living experience. Whether you are up-scaling your home or if you are doing an update based on the latest luxury home trends. Then these are the seven most important things that you will find with new home builders in Melbourne.
1. Home Security System: A luxury home has a lot of nice things that could attract unwanted attention. Usually, high end homes and neighbourhoods are prime targets for burglars that look to cash in on a big score. This is why several people consider home security measures to be an important part of a luxury home.
Luxury home dwellers are willing to pay a high price to protect their valuable assets and keep their families safe from intruders, fires and break-ins. The leading home security providers ensure that security systems are beyond a simple alarm. There are new monitored systems that provide a direct 24/7 link to security professionals at the system provider’s hub. This can reduce false alarms and speed up the process of alerting local authorities in the event there is a fire, break-in or flooding.
2. Smart Home: For most people, a modern luxury home has to have cutting-edge smart tech features. This has become a major selling point in real estate. A smart home is one that’s outfitted with network-connected systems, appliances and equipment that can be controlled remotely and automated.
Some of the top smart tech features in these luxury homes include:
- Motion sensor lighting.
- Internet-connected security cameras you can view online.
- Lights that can be set on a timer or respond to activity in a room.
- Appliances that can tell you when a problem is detected.
- Smart home security system that can be monitored via an app.
- Curtains that close and open at sunset or sunrise.
- Smart thermostats that learn your temperature preferences and adjust automatically.
Apart from the cool factor, these smart homes features are so convenient that it makes it a luxury.
3. Spa Quality Bathrooms: These bathrooms serve a utilitarian purpose but several people choose this place as a place to relax after a long day. The bathrooms in luxury homes are right on par with professional spas. Not only do they have separate showers and tubs but even steam rooms, saunas and touch screen mirrors that double as TVs.
4. Chef’s Kitchen: If the home’s heart is the kitchen then luxury homes have a very strong pulse. There are several homebuyers that would not even take time to tour a house if it doesn’t have a chef’s kitchen.
In a chef’s kitchen, it will have top of the line appliances, although those are a must. It is a spacious kitchen with a layout that makes cooking culinary items easier even if there is more than one cook. There are also things like double ovens, heating drawers among other things that keep food warm. A chef’s kitchen also features a large island with its own sink and prep sauce.
5. Architectural Extras: There is a large amount of customization and detail that goes into a luxury hoe and it is nothing short of amazing. The craftsmanship owes to a higher price tag for a large part. Builders include architectural features like art nooks, rounded corners, archways and crown moulding.
6. Huge Walk-in Closets: When it comes to closet space, it is high priority. But, when you live in a luxury home storage space then it is not an issue to huge walk-in closets. It is not uncommon to see customised closets in the master bedroom that are so large that they can be consider a small bedroom.
7. Spectacular Outdoor Living Space: Luxury homeowners put a lot of thought and money into their outdoor living space as they do indoors. During the nice weather homeowners and their guest can relax outdoors next to the gas-powered fire pit or soak up the sun by an infinity edge swimming pool. There is no luxury home that is not complete without a fully equipped outdoor kitchen and entertainment space where you can catch up on the latest movies and sporting events.
If you are looking to add luxury home needs to your home with the help of our new house builder in Melbourne. Simply call us at 0413 311 262 and we will be there to assist you.